WHO WE ARE
We are a lively, community focused Church located in one of the six towns which makes up the City of Stoke-on-Trent, perhaps more commonly known as the Potteries.
SAFE HARBOUR PLACE OF WELCOME CAFE & COMMUNITY LOUNGE
Thursday mornings are the place to be in Fenton at Temple Street Methodist Church & Community Centre.
- 9.30am to 12 noon Place of Welcome Cafe serving free drinks and toast
- 10am to 12 noon Community Lounge - call in and see our Locality Connector, Julie, for assistance with a host of topics
- 10am to 12 noon Foodbank Distribution Centre - referral required
- 10am to 12 noon Free Food Table provided by FareShare/Tesco - fresh bread and fruit & veg all free of charge
- 10am to 12 noon Saltbox Money Matters Digital Team
- 10am to 12 noon Clothes Bank provided by TWiST (The Women in the Six Towns). Children's clothes available for Foodbank users.
- 10am to 12 noon Chatty Cafe Table - if you're feeling out of sorts, take a seat at our Chatty Cafe Table and we'll get you a cuppa and have a chat